December 30, 2007

We've Survived the First Week





What a trip!

Nothing can prepare you for the actuality of a newborn. Thankfully, he is a sweet babe and he sleeps through the night (except for feeding and changing). My only complaint is the loss of pregnancy hormones, I feel close to the end of my rope sometimes. Thanks to Mac for caring for us both at this first week.

Thanks Mom & Dad for the chocolate, socks and Andy Warhol bag. Here we have a picture of Buddy and baby sharing the socks (better than Jaclyn and I ever shared anything).

For those who have been wondering if we'd ever name this child: we have!

William Huckleberry Bowerman

Little Will is what I call him. Big Uncle Will is expected this afternoon from Fossil.

Well, Little Will is telling me he's hungry. Thanks for posting comments!

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome! Thanks for the great pictures, Mac and Buddy look like they are taking great care of you both.

    Sorry I haven't made it down your way yet.. Maybe this week.

    Eug

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Little Will is beautiful. I was glad to hear today when Mac stopped by that you both are doing good. I am excited to see him. Take care.
    Rustie

    ReplyDelete